Law Practice Management Asked and Answered Blog
Dec 30, 2014
Happy New Year and best wishes for both a personal and professional 2015.
Here are a few ideas to help you jump start your practice in 2015:
- During the next week review your 2014 personal and practice performance and consider
- Things that you did well and could have done better
- Things done poorly
- Things that you should have done but did not do
- What you should be doing now – in 2015 – to be effective in your practice
- Write down what results you expect – goals – for 2015 – both financial and non-financial – and compare actual results against these goals
- Ask each person in your firm to create and implement one goal that will improve your practice in some way (revenue, profitability, process, client satisfaction)
- Implement one action item that you have been things about for years and procrastinating
- Give some though as to what you want to be remembered for – personal and professionally
Good luck in 2015!
Click here for our law firm management articles
John W. Olmstead, MBA, Ph.D, CMC