Law Practices For Sale and Law Practices Looking to Acquire Practices
We frequently consult and work with law firm clients working on implementing succession strategies or growth strategies that involve the sale of a law practice, merging with another firm, or hiring lateral talent. The following confidential listings are provided as a service to our clients. If you are looking to sell your practice,acquire a practice, or join up with another firm e-email John Olmstead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firms Looking to Sell/Merge/Exit Practice
- Law firm partner in Chicago Western Suburbs looking to join a new law firm. Practice is 75% insurance coverage and 25% insurance defense. Twenty five years experience. Has a portable book of business.
- Sole owner six attorney business law practice in Houston, Texas looking to merge with another firm.
Firms Looking to Acquire Other Practices
- Chicago downtown personal injury plaintiff firm is seeking to acquire a one or two attorney subspeciality plaintiff practice in areas such as class action, data breach, securities fraud, etc.
- West Suburban Chicago attorneys with a combined 30+ years of experience and clients across the Chicago metropolitan area can help you retire. The firm is seeking to merge or acquire practices with a corporate and/or estate planning focus. The firm is motivated to help you retain your clients as you retire and grow their client base. The firm has a high-touch relationship-based practice. All information will be held in strict confidence.
- Established elder law firm looking to buy an elder law practice in Houston or Jacksonville, Florida, including partial interest.
- Tax practitioner in Chicago is looking to acquire or join a small practice. Practitioner has 20 years of IRS and private sector litigation, audit defense, and tax collection experience. While he has no portable book of business he has access to ample funds.
- Three attorney Chicago West suburban Illinois elder law/estate planning firm looking for solo firm acquisition opportunities in Chicago west/southwest suburbs.
- Downtown Chicago 18 attorney law firm with multi-practice areas looking for solo practitioners looking to transition their practices in Chicago or Page County.