Law Practices For Sale and Law Practices Looking to Acquire Practices
We frequently consult and work with law firm clients working on implementing succession strategies or growth strategies that involve the sale of a law practice, merging with another firm, or hiring lateral talent. The following confidential listings are provided as a service to our clients. If you are looking to sell your practice,acquire a practice, or join up with another firm e-email John Olmstead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firms Looking to Sell/Merge/Exit Practice
- Founder and owner of established Madison County, Illinois estate planning, estate administration, and municipal practice is looking to retire next year and is looking to sell or merge the law practice. $338,875 average annual gross fee revenue for the past five years. The sale or merger of this practice presents an opportunity to acquire a book of clients and referral sources with trained staff and short term lease.
- Founder and majority shareholder of an established downtown Chicago, Illinois seven attorney personal injury plaintiff law firm is looking for a merger candidate to whom he can transition the practice as he phases down to retirement over the next few years. The firm is a seven-attorney practice busy practice with two hundred open cases with fifteen to twenty cases in progress with a potential settlement value over a million dollars each. This is an excellent opportunity for a personal injury plaintiff firm to acquire a successful practice with a book of cases with trained attorneys and staff.
Firms Looking to Acquire Other Practices
- West Suburban Chicago attorneys with a combined 30+ years of experience and clients across the Chicago metropolitan area can help you retire. The firm is seeking to merge or acquire practices with a corporate and/or estate planning focus. The firm is motivated to help you retain your clients as you retire and grow their client base. The firm has a high-touch relationship-based practice. All information will be held in strict confidence.
- Three attorney Chicago West suburban Illinois elder law/estate planning firm looking for solo firm acquisition opportunities in Chicago west/southwest suburbs.
- Downtown Chicago 18 attorney law firm with multi-practice areas looking for solo practitioners looking to transition their practices in Chicago or Page County.