Law Firm Profit Improvement Programs
How Well Are You Doing?
These are challenging times for attorneys. Are you:
- Frustrated with the amount of money you are making and taking home?
- Unsure whether you are competitive with other law firms?
- Taking advantage of some of the management “Best Practices” being used by successful law firms and possibly your competitors?
- Concerned about getting a handle on and controlling the financial aspects of your firm?
- Uncertain about the future and long-term direction of your firm?
- Frustrated with the lack of accountability of other attorneys and staff?
- Effectively Managing your time?
- Getting and keeping clients?
- Balancing your work and life?
- Planning for your practice exit?
Our practice management review and audit provides our clients with an objective clear assessment of the firm’s practices and performance and outlines a plan for implementing “Best Practices”. The assessment focuses on:
- Firm Image
- Long Range Plans and Business Strategy
- Marketing, Business Development & Client Relations
- Firm Government & Structure
- Business Process and Operations
- Financial Performance and Management
- Human Resources
- Deployment of Technology
- Interviews with attorneys/staff
- Financial performance review and benchmarking/Document reviews
- Observations of processes
- Written and oral report of finding & recommendations
- Implementation assistance